Vintage Fashion Articles - Latest Fashion In Asia.
Vintage Fashion Articles
- Vintage clothing is a generic term for new or second hand garments originating from a previous era. The phrase is also used in connection with a retail outlet, e.g. "vintage clothing store." It can also be used as an adjective: "This dress is vintage."
- A piece of writing included with others in a newspaper, magazine, or other publication
- A separate clause or paragraph of a legal document or agreement, typically one outlining a single rule or regulation
- A particular item or object, typically one of a specified type
- (article) bind by a contract; especially for a training period
- (article) one of a class of artifacts; "an article of clothing"
- (article) nonfictional prose forming an independent part of a publication
Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain
This is an Original Mixed-Media Collage.
This piece was created using altered vintage
images, vintage fashion articles
(circa 1900), acrylic paint, textured paper, rosary cross, and Biblical text on wood.
SIZE: 15 1/2 x 23 1/4
This piece comes ready to hang and is signed and dated by the Artist.
NOTE: All Original Artwork is one of a kind and contains original vintage items.
** My Artwork is for sale. If you are interested in a piece or would like to know more about Commissioned Artwork, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org**
Please visit my Blog to learn more about me and the things that I find lovely!
First Fashion Shoot
These are shots for the Vintage Clothing article for the University Star. This was my first attempt at model photography.
See also: big beautiful women fashion fashion schools in san diego fashion industry canada brisbane fashion jobs street fashion in paris bratz fashion show game discount ladies fashion china fashion factory
- 22:44 |
- Category: None