Fashion designing games for kids
- Turkey fashion
Fashion Designing Games For Kids
- (fashion designer) couturier: someone who designs clothing
- Fashion design is the art of the application of design and [[aesthetics]or natural beauty] to clothing and accessories. Fashion design is influenced by cultural and social attitudes, and has varied over time and place.
- (Fashion design) The art dedicated to the creation of wearing apparel and lifestyle
- 4Kids Entertainment (commonly known as 4Kids) is a Worldwide International American film and television production company. It is known for English-dubbing Japanese anime, specializing in the acquisition, production and licensing of children's entertainment around the United States.
- The Sport Ju-Jutsu system for kids is designed to stimulate movement and to encourage the kids natural joy of moving their bodies. The kids train all exercises from Sport Ju-Jutsu but many academys leave out punches and kicks for their youngest athlethes.
- A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
- A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite result
- (game) a contest with rules to determine a winner; "you need four people to play this game"
- (game) bet on: place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
- (game) crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
- A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in tennis
I was tagged by Lorentine and crazy kimochi a while back ^^; Sorry guys for taking forever to do this. This pic is like 3 years old beca
use I don't have new decent ones. I'll explain why in the 10 random facts so here we go:
1. I'm dealing with a weight problem after having my little girl almost 2 years ago I gained a TON of weight and I am still carrying a bit of post partum depression and can't seem to get the steam in me to finally lose all this extra weight that's been dragging me down.
2. I'm a HUGE geek as I love videogames
geeky. I started palying videogames
when my brother got his Commoder64 like um ages ago XD and haven't stopped since. I mostly play rpg's and I still have a huge PS1 rpg collection that I can't bear to sell...I think my favorite rpg ever is probably Xenogears for the PS1 I have a lot of fond memories of this game...
3. More geekiness, if possible, I also love anime and manga. My first ever anime was Candy Candy and I watched it when I as like 6 through local TV since they subbed candy-candy in Spanish and it was a very popular series in Latin America back then. It still holds a very special place in my heart. Right now one of my favorites series are Ichigo Mashimaro and Gojinko Monogatari because it cracks me up and the animation style and fashion
s are totally ME. My favorite manga is probably a toss up between Nana and Prakissu...can u tell I love Yazawa sensei?
4. I went to school for fashion
design at the Fashion Institute of Technology in NYC but never finished my degree so I am planning to enroll at a local school in San Juan to make my dream of begin a fashion designer come true in august. I <3 Vivienne Westwood and Anna Sui and my life dream is to be even %10 as successful as them but I will be happy just getting my design degree...
5. I'm a night owl. Ever since I was little I hated waking up in the mornings I just can't function the same as I do at night...
6. I'm a Libra! and I seem to get along best with Libras too...all my best ever friends have been Libras and my husband and my favorite brother are Libras too. I'm not a big believer in astrology but I do think we Libras think a lot alike and are usually creative and a bit crazy ppl lol!
7. I love sweets...which doens't help fact #1 at all...hence I love to bake too, cookies, cakes meringues you name it I love to bake it and eat it but my number one favorite thing to eat is chocolate and I just can't get enough...my whole pregnancy was spent eating pizza and chocolate thank god I took all my vitamins and my girl was really healthy but we joke around a lot about her begin made of pizza ^^;
8. I am totally and utterly in love with punky brewster, clarissa explains it all and my so-called life. I think punky and Clarissa are responsible for my love of all thinks colorful and fun...if you haven't watched these tv shows you are missing a lot of fun :)
9. I could spend all my money in toys...I'm an 80's child and had a ton of toys as a kid but I never quite recovered from my rainbow brite and strawberry shortcake phases...I still collect these and I could work just to support my eBay vintage spending habits lol!
10. I have a bit of a trust problem when it comes to making new friends. All my life I've had few but very close friends but once I got married I sort of shied away a bit from them and recently I've had this really bad experience when I let someone get really close to me only to have it backfire when she tried to become me :( It might be a while till I can make new friends again but I hope I will be able to :)
Ok that's enough for now! I tag anyone else who hasn't done this since I know I'm way late! ^^;
Day 187 - Double Down
Went for a KFC Double Down sandwich with Team Dimsum today right after work. I swear, I'm definitely something else. I'm at home with the girls when I was a Bridesman for Jane's wedding, going to Canmore, having spa treatments while they got their mani + pedis. And yet, I'm one of the guys when we're eating ridiculously fattening sandwiches, playing video games
, and shooting the shit. I'd like to think I'm just socially flexible :)
What was also extremely important was getting to see my friend Bev today! Flown in all the way from London, Bev was back home taking care of some visa applications to stay in London, but we managed to get together for bubble tea and catch up! Bev and I have known each other since Junior High School at Ottewell where we were both labeled as outcasts from the "cool kids." Thank GOODNESS.
I saw thank goodness because despite being marginalized and ostracized, Bev and I would eventually grow up to become something our bullies would never become -- individuals. Individuals with independent thought, tastes, and interests. We were forced to be different, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Bev has always been the more adventurous of the two of us, after all, she's made her dream come true of going into fashion design, in London no less! We share a lot of commonalities, not least among them our passion for creativity, and also of the "deconstructed" as she said. Let's put it this way, in my zombie apocalypse survival squad, Bev would definitely be one of the most excited people on the planet.
Seen here at Dream Tea House, we share our love for photography. If I had the technical, she has the creative, and talking to her really put a lot of things into perspective for me regarding photography and travel. We also talked about life as late 20 somethings, lessons we wished we learned sooner, etc. Her and her boyfriend Antonio are going on 10 months now, and Joanne and I 18, and we're both kind of at the stage where life is starting to get quite serious. It was nice to talk to someone who understand being in the same situation, and had similar thought patterns, and yet, being in a completely different situation -- me living a normal suburban life in Edmonton, her living the getting-by Artist in London, UK.
Some day, I'll commission Bev to design me a suit. Heck, if I win the lottery, I'd be happy to finance her startup.
What can I say? We talked a lot about our own awesome groups of friends. And I'll be honest, I want to see all my friends succeed, especially the talented ones. 'Til next time I guess, take care Bev! I'm glad you haven't changed one bit! :)
Added green to the white balance to make it odd, Bev would dig it haha.
See also: asian fashion pictures male fashion sites fashion girl emo luxury fashion blog fashion careers college fashion design schools texas discount womens fashion
- 22:49 |
- Category: None